Sunday, September 25, 2011

Abelardo Morell


The images below are a few of my favorites pieces by Abelardo Morell


Abelardo Morell's artwork, camera obscura, is probably one of the most incredible modern Art I have seen recently. Even though in class I saw buildings building displayed on walls the same way this city is on the wall, the idea of black and white creates a much different feel. I love the chairs and table placed in the room to make it look different too.


I also love this piece of Art. I love how the bed isn't made and the colors of the bedding and furniture in the room. The Art doesn't just have to be the background of the Brooklyn bridge using the camera obscura idea. The other pieces in the room is what makes this picture a work of Art. 


You rarely see money as a piece of Art until an Artist does this. Morell has taken his time to figure out something like this and make it into Art. I usually turn money into origami but this is just awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment